Monday, February 11, 2013

When I love, I LOVE.

Such a powerful title for a blog, is it not?

However,  this is a trait that is both a blessing and a curse for me.

You see, when I love, I LOVE.

Break my heart? Crush it into tiny pieces?  No problem. I will love you with the last beat of my heart. (Cliche, I know, but true.)

I'm loyal as well. You might be the worst man ever, but if I love you, I LOVE you. This means NO ONE can point out your faults to me without getting an earful.

Yes, it's true that my style of love can be painful.

However, it is so powerfully beautiful that it brings a tear to my eye.

You see, I forgive and move on easily. I'm happy to do so because frankly, happy love is better than painful love. I don't want to be stuck in a painful love, so the hurtful words are forgiven before they are ever spoken. Yep. I love THAT deeply.

You know what that means? As long as you're willing to work at us, then we will make it. You can never hurt me enough to make my love fade.

After all, you don't reach forever by getting angry and throwing in the towel just because someone has a few traits that you don't like.

I love hard, I love easy, and I love him.

I'm a firm believer that love conquers all, including any battles we may have in our climb to greatness.

Reader: I challenge you. When you decide to love someone, LOVE them completely.  Despite their faults, despite any challenges,  despite all the bullshit. Love them all the way to the end.

Because really, isn't that what love is for?

No comments:

Post a Comment